Visual Development of a tunnel sequence. We used an incidence frambuffer for the refraction of the background. Most work was done in nuke playing with framebuffers. XSI, Arnold, Nuke and AE for beauty.



Result of 4 days trying to find some new looks for a cosmetic brand. A lot of use of my Strand2Geo plugIn, rendering done with 3Delight with inhouse lafourex xsi2rib exporter. DOF is done in 3D.


Pitch for toy company

Some pitch images we produced for a toy company here in germany. We didn’t win, I think no one did. Strange Pitch but some nice images in the end. Backgounds were shot on a local playground and at home. Posing, scene setup done in xsi, rendered with Arnold and combined in Nuke.